Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Below is the song "After the Last Tear Falls" (by Andrew Peterson).

I hope it encourages your heart as much as it has mine.


 "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea existed no longer. I also saw the Holy City, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband.

Then I heard a loud voice from the throne:
'Look! God's dwelling is with men,
and He will live with them.
They will be His people,
and God Himself will be with them and be their God.
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
Death will exist no longer;
grief, crying, and pain will exist no longer,
because the previous things have passed away.' 

Then the One seated on the throne said, 'Look! I am making everything new.'"
(Revelation 21:1-5)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;